The damp climate in the UK can have an adverse effect on roof tiles as they become more porous with age. Over time this can create the prefect conditions for moss, algae and lichen to grow on the tiles. This in turn may lead to problems that could become expensive as a result of too much moisture being absorbed by the roof tiles.
How do you clean the roof?
● First we inspect your roof and the tiles condition to see if it is suitable for roof cleaning. Most roofs are suitable but we always check first.
● Then we gain access to your roof by roof ladders normally and use a low pressure jet wash to carefully removes all the moss and lichen that has built up on your roof.
● Next we replace any broken tiles and make sure the roof is secure.
● Lastly we apply a proven anti-moss and lichen deterrent that is not harmful to the environment.
● Now we ask you to come and inspect the roof to see if it is to your satisfaction.